Terms and condtions / Conditions générales de ventes
The present conditions are between AUM MADE (french individual company represented by Charles Mostais,
under theRCS Nanterre Number 508 105 400), plus CREATIVART GARMENTS AND JEWELLERY PVT LTD
(Indian Private LimitedCompany, bearing the PAN N° AAECC9892M) AND any individuals willing to make a
transaction via the internet sites : www.aummade.com, www.aummadekidsfashion.com, www.aummadejewellery.com
The shipping cost will be added afterward, during the order process.
The sales contract starts at the time of the order confirmation.
gateway or French cheque. Cheques have to be issued to : AUM MADE. The client has to make sure and take his responsability
upon AUM MADE, that he has all the needed authorisation to use the chosen payment gateway when he confirm his order.
AUM MADE will have the right to cancel any confirmed order in case of Refusal of authorisation of credit card by the bank. AUM MADE
will also have the right to cancel any confirm order if the client has not finish to pay a previous order or in any payment problem with the client.
of intellectual property. The sites and each element of them are exclusive property of AUM MADE and CREATIVART Garments
and Jewellery PVT. LTD.
Any reproduction or copy of those sites or one of their elements is forbidden.
Placing an order on our sites implies that you agree to these condition of use and sale.
CANCELLATION POLICY / REFUND POLICY
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the (AUM MADE) marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- AUM MADE does not accept cancellation requests for orders placed at special request.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective products, please report the same to us within 72 hours by writing a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- Money shall be refunded to the customer in case of product unavailability, and defective product. For sizing issue, the customer will have to send us back the product and we will change to the according size.
- However the post costing will be for the customer.
- Under No Circumstance will the goods sold will be acceptable if buyer does not like the item or for any other similar reason .
- All items need to be in their original condition.This will be purely at the Sole Discretion of AUM MADE.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, AUM MADE takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.